Born in Argentina, lives and works in New York
MA in Comparative Literature, New York University. Thesis title: “Truth as a Rapidly Fleeing Grimace: Kafka’s Zürau Aphorisms and Chiasmic Unity.”
PhD candidate at the Department of Comparative Literature, New York University. Advisor: Boris Groys.
Licenciatura en Filosofía, Facultad de Filosofía y Letras, Universidad de Buenos Aires.
Scholarships and awards
MacCracken Fellowship, New York University.
Santander Río National Award for Academic Merit, a national award offered by Banco Santander Río, an Argentine bank, providing support for one year.
Six-month extension of Beca Estímulo, a merit-based fellowship to support research at the University of Buenos Aires.
Bourse d’Éxcellence, a merit-based scholarship from the French government to pursue undergraduate studies in France. Declined.
“ Infancia”, PLYMOUTH ROCK, ZURICH
“Texts and Ideas: The Image, Between Nature and Culture,” The College Core Curriculum, New York University.
Teaching Assistant, “Dante’s Divine Comedy,” New York University.
“Texts and Ideas: Moral Psychology,” The College Core Curriculum, New York University.
“Texts and Ideas: Topics—Scenes of Instruction,” The College Core Curriculum, New York University.
Editorial Assistant at Political Concepts: A Critical Lexicon, web-based journal directed by Ann Stoler and Jay Bernstein (New School for Social Research).
Member of committee for the selection of teaching assistants of the first and second levels for the Logic course, University of Buenos Aires.
- “About the Veracity of Representation in Cartesian Philosophy”, inE. Assalone, L. Misseri (comp.), El giro subjetivista de la Filosofía Moderna: perspectivas históricas y debates contemporáneos, ISBN 978-987-26163-0-4, Mar del Plata, Ediciones Cátedra de Filosofía Moderna, 2010. Available online at: http://jornadasfilomoderna.blogspot.com
ORAL PRESENTATIONS AT CONFERENCES
- “Nor A Posteriori Nor Stipulated: Differences In How Biology and Chemistry Divide The Natural World”, in XVI National Congress of Philosophy, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Scheduled for March 2013.
- “Natural Kind Terms: A Pluralistic Semantic Proposal”, in GAF Lectures, Argentine Society for Philosophical Analysis (SADAF). November 2012.
- “Causality and Material Falsity in Descartes’ Theory of Ideas”, inXV National Congress of Philosophy, Buenos Aires, Argentina. December 2010.
- “About the Veracity of Representation in Cartesian Philosophy”, in National Conference on Modern Philosophy, Mar del Plata, Argentina. September 2010.